Reservation is mandatory !
Some notes concerning w-iLab.t reservation:
- Reservation slots are completely separated from the experiments you want to run during that slot.
- Nodes are reserved on a project basis (so users in the same project can use each others nodes).
- No unassigned nodes are allowed. Every reserved node has to be mapped to a specific node.
- During a reservation slot, you can run as many experiments as you want.
- On the Nodes Overview page you can see both current and future reserved nodes.